
Saturday was Byron's 27th birthday. We went to Glendale to his parents house so his younger brothers and sisters could watch Landen while us and his parents went out to dinner. Byron's brother Ben and his wife Kristen also came along, since Ben's birthday was on the 2nd. We went to Texas Roadhouse, our favorite. The food of course was very delicious. Afterward, we went back to his parents house for ice cream cake, Byron's fav and presents. 
Me and my honey
Ben and Kristen
Wes and Wendy
Our little family
I'm finally posting these pictures of Sydney smiling.



Monday, January 14, 2008
Byron's Birthday
Posted by
Shannon
at
12:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Happy Birthday Byron!!! It was fun visiting with you last night. Your kids are so cute. I enjoyed holding the baby! She's a cutie!
Happy Birthday Byron. I love the rolls at Texas Roadhouse! Yum!
It was fun seeing you last night! Happy Birthday Byron!
Sydney is so sweet! Happy birthday Byron!
She has changed sooo much! She looks a lot like you I think :)
Post a Comment